Vintage House was started by an amazing group of Volunteers, and we continue to thrive today thanks to the time and many talents offered by our current, still amazing Volunteers.
Last year, over 12,000 hours of volunteer time were donated to support programs and services offered at Vintage House. We could not do what we do without the contribution of people like you.
Volunteer opportunities vary throughout the year ranging from a few hours a month to a few hours a year. Contributing to Vintage House as a Volunteer is a great way to be of service and receive great satisfaction knowing you are part of the community, helping people live happier, healthier lives.
10 Ways to Volunteer
At Vintage House
- Administrative – help with bulk mail assembly and program-related phone calls, help at Front Desk
- Board – consider serving on our active Board of Directors
- Committees – join committees like Building, Fundraising, Membership, Programs, Special Events
- Gala Event– help produce our annual A Vintage Evening gala
- Holiday Dinners – assist with meals: prep, setup, and serving for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- IT Creative – we need experienced web design and content preparation assistance
- IT Instruction – share your IT skills with eager-to-learn members
- Special Events –help with our 4th of July Parade Senior Seating on the Plaza
- Special Talents – share your particular expertise and experience
- Volunteer Driver – join our group of dedicated drivers for the LIMO program
If you’d like to get more information or you already know you want to get involved as a Volunteer for Vintage House activities, please complete the Volunteer Form and our Volunteer or LIMO Coordinator will contact you to discuss where your service would be most helpful and fulfilling to you.