Vintage House is a nonprofit membership organization. We are assuredly not ageist – membership is open to any and all, regardless of age, who support our mission and our commitment to helping Sonoma seniors lead happier, healthier lives.
Members provide core support for our many programs – as volunteers in a variety of roles, through participation in classes and activities, and through membership fees (recognized as charitable deductions by IRS).
Our membership year runs from January-December each year. Our basic membership rates are low * and thus not pro-rated. Those first joining in October or later receive the last quarter free and are effectively signing up for the following year.
Scholarships are available to help cover the cost of both membership and many classes. There’s no reason to let limited resources keep you from enjoying your senior center.
- five complimentary class tickets (new members)
- on-going discounts for Vintage House classes and program events
- discounts for Sonoma Arts Live performances
- discounts for Sonoma Classical Music Society performances
- and more to come…
COST OF ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP
* Basic annual membership rates are $50 per individual and $765 per couple or household (at same address).
Many members sign on at higher annual amounts, enjoying increased tax benefits while helping us close the gap between revenues and expenses. Lifetime members pay one time only.
Choose the level that matches your needs and desire to support our mission: