Join the Vintage House Community!
Vintage House is a nonprofit membership-based organization. Member dues are critical to our support and help to fund programs, operations, and scholarships for low-income seniors. While our mission is focused on serving Sonoma Valley older adults, membership is open to everyone, regardless of age.
You can become a member at any time. Renewals are processed on a rolling basis throughout the year.
In addition to providing core support for Vintage House and for Sonoma Valley’s 55+ community, membership comes with many perks, including:
- three passes (individual) or six passes (household) to try any of our 60+ weekly classes (new members and sustaining members only)
- early bird registration for events/outings before they are open to the general public
- discounts for Vintage House classes, programs, and events
- discounts for Sonoma Arts Live performances
- annual subscription to Vintage Voice a twice-annual, full-color printed newsletter for members only
Beginning in 2019, Vintage House has simplified its membership categories, making it easier than ever to join! We are now offering only three membership categories:
- Annual Membership—renew your membership each year based on when you last paid dues.
- Lifetime Membership—pay dues one time only and have membership benefits for life.
- Sustaining Membership—pay your dues on an automatic basis each month. (Cancel at any time with 30 day’s written notice.)
Sustaining membership comes with many additional benefits including:
- No renewal notices—ever!
- Save Vintage House staff-time and money on printing, postage, and mailing costs.
- Help Vintage House reduce its use of paper, which is good for the planet!
- Pay it forward and provide support to our scholarship fund—a portion of your monthly dues will help a senior who needs financial assistance to cover class fees or membership dues.
- Receive an invitation to a special annual thank you event for sustaining and lifetime members only.
- Receive three free class passes (individual) or six passes (household) each year of your sustaining membership
*A limited number of full and partial scholarships are available to seniors who are in need of financial assistance to cover the cost of membership dues or class fees. For more information, please email email@example.com.
Individual & Household Rates:
- Sustaining (minimum $10 per month individual/$20 per month household. Household is two adults only.)
- Lifetime (Minimum $1,000 individual/$1750 household)
- Annual (Minimum $50 individual/$85 Household)