SONOMA COUNTY COVID INFO
More Vaccination Clinic dates will be announced in the coming weeks. Please check www.sonomavalleyhospital.org/svhp and stay informed. If you have not already done so, we encourage you to subscribe to thier email COVID-19 Vaccine Notification list to be notified of future availability: www.sonomavalleyhospital.org/subscribe
Want to know the latest on Sonoma County’s COVID-19 vaccine roll-outs? Information changes rapidly right now – and while we do our best to keep this page updated – for the most up-to-date information you can
TEXT: Your Zip Code to 898-211 to talk/text to a call taker 24/7
LISTEN: To pre-recorded information and resources by texting COVID19 to 211211
You may be wondering what our “status” is here at Vintage House. Specifically, when do we re-open? Since this all began, we have been in constant consultations with local, state, and national agencies—including other senior centers—gathering excellent advice and critical data.
When we are completely confident we can ensure your health, only then will we fully re-open. We will make announcements here, on our class schedule, and via our weekly e-blast newsletter. Click here to sign up to receive the newsletter!
So, for now, please hang in here with us virtually, while we solidify plans to see each other in person soon!
SONOMA COUNTY Covid-19 VACCINE ROLL OUT INFORMATION
While new state and federal guidelines now allow for individuals over 65 to receive the Covid-19 vaccine, there are limits on how much vaccine is available. Sonoma County’s Department of Health is coordinating with health care providers, and your health center will contact you about scheduling when the vaccine is available to you. We found this information from the Sonoma County’s Department of Health website very useful, and hope it helps you:
Individuals who are eligible to be vaccinated should first contact their health-care provider or primary care physician for information on how they can receive a vaccine or to make an appointment
- Kaiser members should contact their primary care provider here https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org/northern-california/front-door or contact the Kaiser appointment or advice line to determine their eligibility and schedule an appointment.
- Eligible individuals who receive primary care through Sutter Health should contact Sutter https://www.sutterhealth.org/covid-vaccine or call (844) 987-6115.
- Eligible individuals who receive their primary care through St. Joseph Health system should contact St. Joseph to schedule an appointment. https://www.stjosephhealth.org/
- Northern California Medical Associate patients, contact your primary care physician: https://www.ncmahealth.com/
- Eligible individuals whose primary care provider is through a medical clinic will have an opportunity to be vaccinated through one of a number of clinics being set up through the County Health Department. Check back for scheduling information.
- Eligible individuals who do not have insurance should check back for updates as plans are underway for all of Sonoma County.
Click here to be re-directed to Sonoma County’s official information page, from which this information was extracted.
211 Sonoma is a county service where information about Food Secutiry, SIP Updates, School Lunch Sites, Financial Resources and more can be found. Dail 2-1-1- or….CLICK HERE
MEALS: Seniors can receive a meal on Wednesdays and Fridays between 11am and 1pm at our festive front door, or by delivery to you (by advanced arrangement only – call 707-996-0311) CLICK HERE FOR A BI-LINGUAL INFO FLYER
The Sebastiani At Home offers exclusive movies, including those currently in theaters, for rent from their website – plus, local independent films not currently available on Netflix and other streaming platforms ….CLICK HERE
The Sonoma County Library and many leading digital content providers now offer more choices for online digital content. The San Francisco Chronicle, Sonoma Index-Tribune, and many more newspapers are avilable digitally for free! …CLICK HERE
From the Press Democrat: Wave, write or call local seniors isolated by the pandemic
Chris Smith has written a great article about the isolation some of our neighbors feel, and what we all can do to help.
Minutes of Mindfulness
10 Weeks of Quarrantine Life with Bobbie Jonas
Week 10 video, what does the new normal look like? What will help you feel safe?
Meditation with Katie Dejongh
Are you feeling additional anxiety? You’re not alone. This pandemic has us all facing more stress and anxiety than usual. Take 20 minutes out of your day and listen to Katie’s soothing voice to help guide you through physical and mental benefits.
A Second Installment
During this time of uncertainty, it’s comforting to feel the emerging sense of community and interconnectedness. As we help each other through this, we must also take care of our own physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Please enjoy!