(Requires the Free Adobe Acrobat Reader)
You can complete the form online and email it to us - or return to:
Volunteering at Vintage House is fun, a good use of your time and it's worthwhile. You'll meet new people and help us out, too.
The following are volunteer jobs that we presently have available:
• A group of volunteers get together quarterly to ready the Vintage House newsletter for mailing.
• At Thanksgiving and Christmas meals are prepared, served and sent out at Vintage House. A corps of volunteers, doing a variety of jobs, makes this possible.
• Volunteer drivers provide transportation for visually challenged seniors in order that they can attend the Vintage Vision Program. A weekly program, volunteers drivers are expected to drive once a month.
• Each year a variety of special events are held. For example, Christmas in July, the annual Open House, the Vintage House Singers concerts, the Walk of Ages and others bring volunteers to Vintage House to serve in a variety of capacities.
• In addition, special assignments come up from time to time that require volunteer participation.
• We're also always looking for people with ideas and talents that might be useful in a way we had not thought of before. Contact me if there's something you would like to do and we can talk.
• An application is available online if you would like to complete it or you may contact me directly at Vintage House. (Download the application form below)
Vintage House, being a not for profit agency, relies on the talents, time and effort of volunteers and would not be the thriving organization it is without the contributions of our volunteers!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer, please click at the top of the page to download the Volunteer Application and return it to:
Marissa Fitrakis, Volunteer Coordinator
Vintage House Senior Center
264 First Street East
Sonoma, CA 95476
Tel: (707) 996-0311 x307
Fax: (707) 996-1012